A degree from Saint Louis University’s Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business creates
a foundation for success that is highly regarded by employers and highly ranked by
- Accounting, B.S.
- Analytics and Enterprise Systems, B.S.
- Economics, B.S.
- Entrepreneurship, B.S.
- Finance, B.S.
- Information Technology Management, B.S.
- International Business, B.S.
- Leadership and Human Resource Management, B.S.
- Marketing, B.S.
- Sports Business, B.S.
Undergraduate students can also complete the Service Leadership Program and earn a minor in service leadership.
- Graduate Business Foundations
- Ethics and Corporate Compliance
- Post-MBA Certificate
- Supply Chain Management