Saint Louis University has pioneered education in international business for more than a century with nationally ranked programs and leading research. Today, SLU's Executive Master of International Business offers professionals a flexible opportunity to enhance their skills while growing their networks with a weekend format and remote course delivery options. With a first-time student offer and generous scholarship opportunities, a graduate business degree from the top-ranked Chaifetz School of Business may not be as big of an investment as you think.
First Class Just $250
- First-time program enrollees can take their first class in fall 2021 for just $250.*
- No application fee for fall 2021 admission.
- GMAT/GRE waivers issued to applicants with 3+ year of work experience.
- Apply by August 1 to take advantage of this special offer.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- In addition to the $250 first class offer, all applicants are automatically considered for merit scholarship awards of up to $18,000 based on work experience and previous academic performance.
- Students receiving a tuition benefit from their employer have the option to defer their tuition balance to the end of the semester and pay when they receive reimbursement from their company.
Ready to Learn More?
* $250 first class offer applies to IB 5150 - Management Skills, an intensive course to be held August 20-22, 2021. Offer available to new, full-time enrollees of the Chaifetz School's Executive Master of International Business program in fall 2021. First class offer will be issued as a billing statement credit for fall 2021. Offer not available to Saint Louis University employees.