The ATC, located on the first floor of Pius XII Memorial Library, offers a variety
that may be checked out according to the policy listed below.
The following are eligible to borrow laptops from Pius Library:
- SLU students with a valid SLU ID
- SLU faculty and staff with a valid SLU ID
Equipment is Available:
- Mon-Thu - 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Fri - 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Sat - 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Sun - By Appointment Only
Reservable A/V Equipment
- 360 Video Cameras
- 360 Webcam from Owl Labs
- Insta360 Pro
- Insta360 One
- Samsung Gear 360
- Video Cameras
- Still Cameras
- Audio Recorders
- Wireless Classroom Microphones
- Wireless Mics for Video Cameras
- Public Address Speakers
- Microphones for PAs
- Videoconferencing systems
- Video Projectors
- Portable Screens
- Check out at the askSLU desk located inside the Academic Technology Commons:
- Equipment includes a laptop computer, removable power cord, and may include a battery.
- Equipment is loaned as a package.
- All items (laptop computer, battery, and removable power cord) will be checked-out in working order.
- All items must be returned together, at the same time, and in working order.
- Borrowing is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations are not available for future check-out.
- Loan Period: Up to 7 days, no renewals
- After 24 hours overdue, a billing/replacement fee of up to $2,000.00 will be assessed.
- Return: All items must be returned together at the same time to the Academic Technology Commons askSLU desk.
Borrowers are responsible for:
- Keeping the laptop inside Pius Library
- Safe return of the laptop, battery, and removable power cord;
- Leaving the laptop unattended; and
- Food and drink at a safe distance from the equipment borrowed.
- A replacement fee of up to $2,000.00 for a lost, stolen, damaged, or vandalized laptop will be assessed to the borrower of record.
Failure to follow above policies may lead to patron's account being blocked from borrowing laptops on a semester-long or permanent basis.