We appreciate your interest in the Vascular Surgery Integrated Residency Program (0+5) at Saint Louis University School of Medicine. The residency program participates in the NRMP match process and uses AAMC's Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Paper applications will not be accepted.
Applications should consist of all ERAS® materials and the following documents:
- Medical student performance evaluation
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation from American Board of Surgery-certified surgeons who are familiar with your work
- USMLE Step I scores (Step II required before residency program starts)
- Personal statement
If you are an international medical graduate, contact your local Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) office for more information on ERAS. Foreign medical graduates are required to have ECFMG certification before applying to our program. We sponsor only the J-1 visa and we do not review applications of candidates who have been out of medical school more than five years.
A preliminary review of each applicant will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are offered an interview, you will be contacted by email to select a date. Be sure to include your preferred email address as part of your application.
- Application Deadline – December 31
- Interview Date – November 9, December 7, January 11
- Match Day – March 19, 2021
- Residency Begins - June 24, 2021