Saint Louis University Theatre & Dance performance times are listed below. While all performances for the season are scheduled to be in-person, should the need for virtual viewing arise, you will be notified in advance.
Individual Ticket Pricing
Regular Admission: $13 per show
Student Admission: $8 per show
Regular Season Subscription: $30 per subscription
Student Season Subscription: $20 per subscription
With a season subscription to Saint Louis University Theatre, you are in control of your viewing experience.
- You save nearly 25% off the cost of purchasing individual tickets to each show. See four shows for the approximate price of three!
- You can shoose the date you wish to attend a performance and the tickets will be sent to you.
- You have the option to change your dates at any time.
- With our new flexible seating option, you can select any ope seat that is suitable for you.
- Season ticket holders will be allowed to seat 10 minutes before the general audience.
- Special season ticket holder receptions, events, meet and greets and so much more!
Thursday Evening Performances: 8 p.m. curtain
Friday Evening Performances: 8 p.m. curtain
Saturday Evening Performances: 8 p.m. curtain
Sunday Matinee Performances: 2 p.m. curtain
The University Theatre is located in Xavier Hall on the Saint Louis University campus at 3733 West Pine Mall, one block east of Vandeventer Boulevard and one block south of Lindell Boulevard. Parking for performances at this venue is available in the Queen's Daughters Hall lot located at 3730 Lindell Blvd.
Parking for the Kranzberg Arts Foundation venues as follows:
- The Grandel, 3610 Grandel Square - Public garage or street parking
- Kranzberg Arts Center, 501 N. Grand - Public garage or street parking
The University Theatre and Mark Wilson Studio Theatre in Xavier Hall rental inquiries can be sent to Joseph Stafford.