Saint Louis University Theatre and Dance’s 2023-2024 Season invites you to go on a journey beyond the everyday.
Individual Ticket Pricing
Regular Admission: $10 per show
SLU Student Admission: Free on a first-come, first-served basis
Regular Season Subscription: $30 per subscription
With a season subscription to Saint Louis University Theatre, you are in control of your viewing experience. Benefits:
- You save nearly 25% off the cost of purchasing individual tickets to each show. See four shows for the approximate price of three.
- You can choose the date you wish to attend a performance, and the tickets will be sent to you.
- You can change your dates at any time by contacting Metrotix.
- With our flexible seating option, you can select any open seat that is suitable for you.
The Xavier Hall Main Stage is in Xavier Hall on the SLU campus at 3733 West Pine Mall, one block east of Vandeventer Boulevard and one block south of Lindell Boulevard. Parking for performances at this venue is available in the Queen's Daughters Hall lot located at 3730 Lindell Blvd.
Parking for the Kranzberg Arts Foundation venues is as follows:
- The Grandel, 3610 Grandel Square: Public garage or street parking
- Kranzberg Arts Center, 501 N. Grand Ave.: Public garage or street parking
Please note, parking in the Queen's Daughters Hall lot will be unavailable for the Friday, November 17, performances of Our Town. Ticketholders can obtain a free parking pass for the Laclede Garage from the Box Office beginning one hour before the performance. This parking pass is used upon exiting the garage.
The Xavier Hall Main Stage and Mark Wilson Studio Theatre in Xavier Hall rental inquiries can be sent to Joseph Stafford.