Thursday, March 9, 2023
As part of the 2023 Be Heard: Women in Leadership Conference, an expanded research symposium will offer attendees the opportunity to learn about the latest research from Saint Louis University and other universities’ leading faculty and talented students.
The Symposium session will provide each researcher(s) with:
- Prominent poster placement in the conference venue during the research symposium and throughout the conference (March 10, 2023)
- Q & A mingling time with attendees by their posters
Additionally, select posters will receive an opportunity to present on their topic to all research symposium attendees.
The Research Symposium will focus on research by women, for women and in support of women in leadership and in the workplace. Topics may include:
- Strategic leadership of and by women
- Strength of a diverse workforce
- Allyship and mentorship
- Importance of innovation and creative leadership
Other related topics will also be considered.