Law students enroll on a semester basis and will receive a billing statement for tuition both via email and paper mail about a month before the semester begins.
Payments due dates are as follows:
Fall semester: Aug. 1
Spring semester: Jan. 3
Summer semester: June 1
Receiving Your Bill
If a student does not receive a billing statement or registers late, the student can view their bills online via mySLU’s Payment Suite.
Students who have not received a paper bill should verify their addresses under the Student tab of mySLU by selecting “Update Addresses and Phones”. Bills are mailed to the billing address. Update any old addresses and add correct billing, permanent and local addresses.
Initially, only a student can access his/her student account and e-bill online. Parents, spouses or other third parties can only gain independent access to this information by being designated an authorized user by the student.
The online Payment Suite is where a student can perform a variety of functions related to his/her account. Students can make a payment, enroll in a payment plan, designate bank information for refunds, and add authorized users to extend account access.
- Log in to mySLU using your SLU Net ID and password
- Click on the "Tools" tab
- Click on "Payment Suite" icon
- After logging in to the Payment Suite, click “Make a Payment”
- Select the amount
- Select your payment method (electronic check or credit card) Note: if you’ve made a payment before, you may see a saved account listed under the payment methods menu
- Confirm the transaction details and submit payment
Online payments include both electronic check (ACH) and credit card payment methods. If a student chooses to pay by credit card, they will be assessed a convenience fee by the PayPath Payment Service; the average convenience fee is 2.85%.
If you do not have sufficient financial aid to cover your tuition bill, you must make payment on the outstanding balance. If this is not done by the due date on your bill, your registration will be compromised. You will then be required to re-register, and a $50 late registration fee will be assessed.
- After logging in to the Payment Suite, click “Payment Plans”
- Select the plan. Typically, students with an outstanding balance of between $4,000 and $5,000 or more benefit from choosing the payment plan with the enrollment fee. Students with smaller outstanding balances are more likely to benefit from choosing the payment plan with the 1% interest charge.
- Select your payment method (electronic check or credit card) Note: if you’ve made
a payment before, you may see a saved account listed under the payment methods menu
Confirm the transaction details and submit/schedule payment(s).
- After logging in to the Payment Suite, select the "eRefunds" tab at the top.
- Follow the prompts to save your bank account information as a refund account. You’ll need your bank account number and routing number.
- Excess funds will be direct deposited in the account on file 3 business days after the funds are received at Saint Louis University.
- Students may establish authorized users to access their student account and e-bill independently of mySLU and Banner Self-service.
- To add an authorized user, select the "Authorized Users" tab at the top while in the Payment Suite. Enter the email addresses of the people you wish to authorize. Authorized users can be added or deleted at any time.
- Obtain a password - The password will be sent to the email address provided by the student who registered the authorized user.
- Access the Bill Payment Suite - Visit https://billpay.slu.edu and log in using your email address and password. Once there, the authorized user may view the student's e-bill, make payments or enroll in a payment plan.
Payments may be made online through the Payment Suite (as described above), via mail, in person or via wire transfer.
Mail your payment to:
Saint Louis University
Office of Student Financial Services
PO Box 790165
St. Louis, Missouri 63179-0165
Please be sure to include the student's Banner ID number on the check.
Payments may be made directly to the Cashier located in DuBourg Hall, Room 4. These include payments of cash, check, cashier's check or money order.