Beginning June 1, 2023, the following are serving as interim leaders of Saint Louis University's Madrid Campus:
- Francisco García-Serrano, Ph.D., Interim Co-Director for Academics.
- Laurie Mazzuca, Ph.D., Interim Co-Director for Academics.
- Victoria Villarreal, MBA, Interim Co-Director for Administration.
All three interim leaders report to the University's provost and are responsible for extending Saint Louis University's Jesuit mission in Spain and overseeing all academic and administrative units at the Madrid Campus.
SLU-Madrid is an extraordinary place. It offers U.S. liberal arts degrees grounded in the Jesuit values that have distinguished Saint Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri, since 1818. Our faculty combine their commitments to teaching with their passions for research and scholarship. They are dedicated to our diverse and talented student body, engaging them through intellectual inquiry and empowering them to help change the world for the better.
Small classes, care for the individual, and our website will show you that distinctly international academic programs are key features of the intercultural educational experience SLU-Madrid provides. In addition, the wealth of extracurricular activities on campus and off ensures that learning continues outside of the classroom in a truly international, multilingual environment.
Earning your degree or studying with us for a semester or two means that you will be part of a dynamic community of women and men from around the world. You will also become part of an expanding network of SLU-Madrid alumni, global citizens pursuing exciting careers worldwide.
- Heidi Buffington, Director of Admissions
- Daniel Chornet, Ph.D., Interim Associate Dean for Humanities and the Social Sciences
- Jessica Erwin, Director of Operational Services
- Taieb Gasmi, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Sciences and Engineering
- David Howden, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Business and Economics
- Ashley Jost, Director of Student Life
The Leadership Committee is comprised of the co-directors, the associate academic deans, academic chairpersons, the director of admissions, the director of operational services, the director of student life, the campus chaplain, the library director, and the presidents of the Madrid Campus Faculty Senate, the Worker's Committee and the Student Government Association.
The group meets to discuss issues raised by its members, to review and provide advice on policies and activities, and to advance Saint Louis University — Madrid Campus and the mission of Saint Louis University.