We are truly honored to have you as a student of the Saint Louis University Trudy Busch Valentine School of Nursing. Below, you will find resources specific to your program, including handbooks, objectives and outcomes.
If you have additional questions, please contact your academic advisor or our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources by Undergraduate Program
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) and (A.B.S.N.)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (RN to B.S.N.)
Resources by Graduate Program
- Accelerated Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader
- Post-Master's Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.)-Post-Baccalaureate (B.S.N. to D.N.P.)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) - Post-Master's (M.S.N. to D.N.P.)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (Ph.D.)
National Student Nurses Association
Saint Louis University has an active National Student Nurses Association (NSNA) chapter. The SLU SNA holds monthly membership meetings. Additionally, the SNA has educational events, social events, and service opportunities.
Nursing Web Sites
As you begin or continue your career as a nurse, you may also find the following resources to be of assistance:
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Illinois State Board of Nursing
- Missouri State Board of Nursing
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- Nursing License Map
- State Board Newsletters
White Coat Ceremony
Join us at 2 p.m., Friday September 22, at St. Francis Xavier College Church to recognize the class of 2026!
If you cannot join us in person, view the event live here: White Coat Ceremony Livestream Link