Below, you will find information essential to your program in the Saint Louis University Trudy Busch Valentine School of Nursing, including help with the registration process, course information and writing services.
If you have additional questions, please contact your academic advisor or our office at email@example.com.
- Canvas Course Access (Click on "Login," click on "Tools," then click on "Canvas")
- Registration Instructions
- Graduate Education Catalog
- Banner Self Service (schedule of classes, course registration, and student information)
- Saint Louis University Bookstore
- Program Requisites
- Progression (graduate students)
Please review your student handbook for more information regarding program specific technology requirements. The information listed below is primarily geared towards graduate students.
Additional Information For Online Students
- Considerations for Government, Military, or VA Personnel: Many hospitals, all government offices, VA hospitals, and military bases/hospitals have blocked access to streaming media and other sites. This means that you will not be able to listen to lectures or, possibly, access your courses. You must have access to Saint Louis University Trudy Busch Valentine School of Nursing courses outside of your employment or military bases.
- Internet Connectivity: High speed/broadband (audio/video) cable service or DSL is recommended. Modem dial up and satellite can be problematic because of lower speed connections.
- Smartphones and Tablets: Mobile apps for tablets and smartphones are available for some of the products used for course content delivery such as Blackboard and Tegrity. Not all features are necessarily available in these apps or on mobile devices. All students should have access to a computer to complete their program of study.
Please have all necessary hardware, software including browser and plug-ins well in advance of the course. Also, test your computer capabilities and Internet access prior to enrolling in the course.
- Trudy Busch Valentine School of Nursing Library Online
- University Writing Services (in person and online help available)
- Academic Calendar
- Notification of Rights (FERPA)
- Office of International Services
- Graduate Forms (Petition to Advance from Probationary to Classified Status, Petition to Amend the Graduate Program, Petition for Transfer of Credit, etc.)
- Registrar Forms (Petition for Course Extension (Incomplete), Petition for Course Audit, Petition for Leave of Absence, etc.)