Instructions on opting in for online accommodations can be found here.
1. From mySLU, search and click on "EAB Navigate" or use the Navigate Student App.
2. Go to "Schedule an Appointment."
Undergraduate registration is based on earned credit hours. All registration through Banner Self-Service begins at 7 a.m. Consult registration dates for more information.
- Freshman registration classification = 0-29 credit hours
- Sophomore registration classification = 30-59 credit hours
- Junior registration classification = 60-89 credit hours
- Senior registration classification = 90 or more credit hours
First click on “Student,” then on “Add or Drop Classes.” Select the appropriate term from the drop-down menu, enter your alternate PIN/registration PIN, if appropriate, and click “Submit.”
To search class sections without logging into Banner, visit courses.slu.edu.
To search class sections within Banner Self-Service, click Student tab, Registration link, Look Up Classes link and then choose a term.
Enter your course reference numbers (CRNs) in the boxes near the bottom of the page and click “Submit Changes.” You may now print your class schedule for the term.
Your can print your schedule through the following steps: Banner Self Service, "Student" tab, "Registration," "Student Schedule," or from the Add/Drop Classes Page choose "View Student Schedule."
Select the desired term and click "Submit" if prompted to so do.
Class and Schedule Search Tips
Search Criteria Selections
You must select at least one subject area from the menu to perform the search. To select multiple items, hold the Ctrl key while clicking more than one selection.
The default campus location is north campus: (buildings north of Interstate 64 in St. Louis). To view courses offered on south campus, including the Medical Center, and other locations, select different or additional campus options.
Reading Search Results
CRN stands for Course Reference Number. Click on it for more detailed information regarding the course. Other common abbreviations include:
- CMP = Campus
- Days = M=Monday, T=Tuesday, W=Wednesday, R=Thursday, F=Friday, S=Saturday, U=Sunday
- CAP = Capacity
- ACT = Number of students enrolled
- REM = Remaining seats. When REM is 0 or a negative number, the course is closed.
- WL = Waitlist. WL CAP, WL ACT, and WL REM indicate the capacity, actual and remaining waitlist seats, if applicable.
- XL = Cross-listed. XL CAP, XL ACT and XL REM indicate the capacity, actual and remaining seats if a course is cross-listed with another section. When XL REM is 0 or a negative number, the course is closed.
Registration PINs allow students to have priority registration. Banner will block registration until the student enters the registration PIN.
The following students are granted priority registration and therefore will be assigned a registration PIN: student athletes, University Honors Program students, SSS grant students, students on an approved non-Madrid study abroad program, veterans and students with early registration accommodations.
Students will receive their PIN from the Office of the University Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
St. Louis campus student PINs are based on student classification.
510000 = Senior
520000 = Junior
530000 = Sophomore
540000 = Freshmen
Madrid campus student PINs are based on student classification.
200000 = Seniors, Juniors and Honors students
222222 = Sophomores and Freshmen