Interested in taking a course that isn’t offered at SLU? Through the Inter-University program, you may be able to take courses at other St. Louis area institutions but have the course and the grade applied to your Saint Louis University transcript.
You will pay Saint Louis University tuition just as though you were taking the course on our campus but attend the course at the cooperating institution.
- Concordia Seminary
- Fontbonne University
- Harris-Stowe State University
- University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Washington University in St. Louis
Qualifying for the Inter-University Program
SLU students may cross-register for courses at other institutions included in the Inter-University agreements under the following conditions:
- You are enrolled at SLU full-time and are in good academic standing.
- The course is not available at Saint Louis University.
- The course is required or recommended for your major or minor (including prerequisites).
- The course is approved by your Saint Louis University adviser, department chair and dean.
- Tuition for the course is paid to Saint Louis University at our rates.
Grades earned under these conditions will be computed into the student's semester and cumulative GPAs.
Taking Classes at SLU
Students from other colleges and universities cross-registering for courses at Saint Louis University must be enrolled full-time and in good standing at their home institution.
You must also complete the Inter-University Registration Form, which must be signed by the dean at your home institution, as well as the SLU instructor or department where the course is offered. When this form is completed, return it to the Office of the University Registrar at your home institution, who will complete the registration process.
For more information on the Inter-University Program, call 314-977-2255