Navigate Student is a platform and mobile app that gets you from orientation to graduation at Saint Louis University. The app can help you as you navigate academic requirements and connect with SLU resources. It can also help you stay on top of important dates and deadlines — all in the palm of your hand.
Why Use Navigate?
Navigate Student is free and available to SLU students. The platform and mobile app can help you:
- Schedule appointments
- Access your class schedule
- Track holds, important dates, and deadlines
- Connect you to the right people and campus resources
- Provide information you need to know at your fingertips
Connecting You and SLU Resources
Use Navigate to schedule appointments for the following:
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Disability Resources
- INTO SLU
- Student Athletic Academic Support
- Student Financial Services
- Student Success Coaching
- Tutoring Center
- Writing Services
Download Navigate Student App
Go to Google Play or the Apple App store and search for "Navigate Student." Once the app is installed, search for "Saint Louis University" and use your SLU login credentials to get started. Click here for additional installation instructions.
Don't have a smartphone?
You can still use the desktop version by clicking on the EAB Navigate icon on MySLU Tools, or go to http://slu.navigate.eab.com.
The app requires iOS 9.0 or later or Android 4.1 and up. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
1. Be sure you can download the SecureAuth Authenticator App (download instructions included here) and log in for 2-step verification to be secure.
2. Can you get to the MySLU sign-on page? If yes and your credentials are rejected, there is an issue with your username or password. Remember that your login is different from your Student ID number. You can control your password in MySLU. If you successfully enter your credentials on the sign-on page, but Navigate says "uh-oh..." or "Something went wrong," EAB must not have your username in their system. Go to Navigate Feedback for assistance.
What term of college are you in? Did you select the wrong term? Go to the More tab. Under their name there's a link to "Update year and term." If your selection is correct, content might not be available for you yet. You can still use other features, and much of the content for other semesters may still be relevant.
Share your comment, question, or suggestion about Navigate: Navigate Feedback