Saint Louis University's Office of Student Financial Services is available to answer your questions.
Call, email or schedule an appointment through EAB Navigate to request a virtual meeting with your counselor. Instructions on using EAB Navigate are below. Staff members are available during the following office hours:
- In-person office hours for DuBourg Hall, Room 119: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Virtual office hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Cashier's office hours: Payments can be dropped off in person in DuBourg Hall, Room 119 during our in-person office hours.
Schedule a Virtual Financial Aid Appointment
- On Mobile: Download Navigate Student App via Google Play or the Apple App store. Search for "Navigate Student." Once the app is installed, search for "Saint Louis University" and use your SLU login credentials to get started.
- On Desktop: You can use the desktop version by clicking on the EAB Navigate icon in your mySLU Apps, or go to http://slu.navigate.eab.com.
Steps to Create an Appointment
- On your Navigate home page, select “Schedule an appointment.”
- Select “Student Financial Services” as Appointment Category.
- Choose a reason for your appointment (e.g. “Discuss Financial Aid Award”) and click “Next.”
- Select your preferred location (e.g. “Virtual”) and click “Next.”
- Choose a date and time from the calendar availability and click “Next.”
- On the final page, ensure that appointment information is correct, add comments if you’d like, and select the reminder methods you prefer: email and/or text. Be sure to click “Confirm Appointment.”
Find Your Financial Aid Counselor
If you haven’t started classes at SLU yet, contact your admission counselor with your financial aid questions. If you are a current undergraduate, graduate or School for Professional Studies student, use the chart below to find your financial aid counselor.
|Last Name Begins With||Counselor||Phone|
|A - C||Veneshia Lee||314-977-2351|
|D - I||Emily Peddle||314-977-2352|
|J - M||Evan Clark||314-977-4203|
|N - S||Logan Vinson||314-977-4208|
|T - Z||Fallon Potter||314-977-2839|
School of Law Students
Contact Jessica Seavers, financial aid coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-977-3369.
Saint Louis University School of Law
Financial Aid Office
100 N. Tucker Blvd., Suite 1008
St. Louis, MO 63101-1930
Phone: 314-977-3369 | Fax: 314-977-2030 | Email: email@example.com
School of Medicine Students
Contact Mary Walley, financial aid coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-977-9845.
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
1402 S. Grand Blvd.
Caroline Building, Room 120
St. Louis, MO 63104