Former and current students who received a short-term or emergency loan from Saint Louis University may remit payment online, by mail or with the cashier’s office. Payments for short-term emergency loans cannot be made within the Payment Suite in mySLU.
- Access the Short-Term Loan Repayment portal website (https://www.e-billexpress.com/ebpp/SLUELR/).
- Enter your Banner ID or social security number in the first field.
- Re-enter your Banner ID to confirm and click “Make a Payment.”
- On the next screen, provide the borrower’s full name, phone number and email address
- Enter the amount you are paying and select the loan type using the drop-down box. If you have more than one short-term loan with the University, please select “Other” from the drop-down box and use the additional payment information box to the right to explain how you want your payment divided.
- Click “Add A Payment Method” and select either credit card or electronic check payment. Please note that there is a 2.85% fee for all credit/debit card payments. There is no fee for electronic check payments
- Enter your information and click “Add” and “Continue to Payment.”
- Verify your information. If all the information is correct, click “Make Payment.”
Paying by Mail
You can pay your short-term loan by mail by writing a check payable to Saint Louis University. In the check memo line, put your full name and short-term loan. Checks should be mailed to:Saint Louis University
1 N.Grand Blvd
DuBourg Hall, Rm 2
St. Louis, MO 63103
Paying in Person
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.