Former and current students who received a short-term or emergency loan from Saint Louis University may remit payment online, by mail or with the cashier’s office. Payments for short-term emergency loans cannot be made within the Payment Suite in mySLU.
- Access the Short-Term Loan Repayment portal website (https://www.e-billexpress.com/ebpp/SLUELR/).
- Enter your Banner ID or social security number in the first field.
- Re-enter your Banner ID to confirm and click “Make a Payment.”
- On the next screen, provide the borrower’s full name, phone number and email address
- Enter the amount you are paying and select the loan type using the drop-down box. If you have more than one short-term loan with the University, please select “Other” from the drop-down box and use the additional payment information box to the right to explain how you want your payment divided.
- Click “Add A Payment Method” and select either credit card or electronic check payment. Please note that there is a 2.85% fee for all credit/debit card payments. There is no fee for electronic check payments
- Enter your information and click “Add” and “Continue to Payment.”
- Verify your information. If all the information is correct, click “Make Payment.”
Paying by Mail
You can pay your short-term loan by mail by writing a check payable to Saint Louis University. In the check memo line, put your full name and short-term loan. Checks should be mailed to:Saint Louis University
1 N.Grand Blvd
DuBourg Hall, Rm 2
St. Louis, MO 63103
Paying in Person
Payments may also be made directly at Saint Louis University cashier’s office, located on the ground floor of DuBourg Hall, Room 4, during normal business hours. Please note that business hours may be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Credit and debit cards are not accepted at the cashier's office.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.