Former Saint Louis University students who have outstanding account balances but who can no longer access the mySLU portal may make online payments using the following instructions.
Please note that if you choose to pay using a credit card, there will be a 2.85% fee. There is no fee for using an electronic check (bank account). If you are a current student, please use the Payment Portal Tool in mySLU.
- Access the Student Account Collection payment portal website (https://www.e-billexpress.com/ebpp/SLUSA/).
- Enter your Banner ID or social security number in the first field.
- Re-enter your Banner ID to confirm and click “Make a Payment.”
- On the next screen, provide the student’s name, phone number, email address, and the dollar amount under “Payment Amount.”
- Click “Add A Payment Method” and select either credit card or electronic check payment. Please note that there is a 2.85% fee for all credit/debit card payments. There is no fee for electronic check payments.
- Enter your information and click “Add” and “Continue to Payment.”
- Verify your information. If all the information is correct, click “Make Payment.”
Pay by Mail
You can also pay by mail by writing a check payable to Saint Louis University. In the check memo line, put your full name and Banner ID number. Checks should be mailed to:Saint Louis University P.O. Box 790165 St. Louis, MO 63179