A college education is one of the most important investments you can make in yourself, and that's why Saint Louis University provides you with individual assistance and the very best resources throughout the entire financial aid process.
There are several ways to finance a SLU degree:
- Grants are awarded based on need and do not have to be repaid.
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, talent, service and leadership and do not have to be repaid.
- Loans can be borrowed from federal or private sources in the student or parent's name and must be repaid.
- Student work study provides an opportunity to work part-time and earn money for your education.
- Payment plans allow families to make payments throughout the semester.
SLU offers many scholarships, grants, loans and work opportunities. Based on these resources, our student financial counselors will put the best available package together for you. In addition, special aid opportunities are available to upperclassmen to help ensure you are able to continue your education at SLU.