You can accept or decline your Saint Louis University financial aid awards at by logging into MySLU and navigating to Banner Self-Service. There, you can accept or decline the individual components that make up your financial aid award.
- Log into the MySLU portal using your SLUNet ID and password.
- Trouble logging in? You may be locked out of your account, your password has expired or you have the wrong username or password. Contact SLU IT at 314-977-4000 for assistance. You will need your SLUnet ID, Banner ID, date of birth, home address and last four digits of your social security to verify identity.
- Summer awards are considered part of the previous aid year (example: Summer 2018 is part of the 2017-2018 aid year.)
- To accept the full amount for all awards, click “Accept Full Amount All Awards.”
- To accept a partial amount of an award, select that choice in the award decision dropdown box, type in the amount you wish to accept and click “Submit Decision.”
- To decline an award, select that choice in the award decision dropdown box and click “Submit Decision.”