You can accept or decline your financial aid awards by logging into MySLU and navigating to Banner Self-Service. There, you can accept or decline the individual components that make up your financial aid award.
- Log into the MySLU portal using your SLUNet ID and password.
- If this is your first time logging in to MySLU, you’ll have to change your password. Follow these instructions before you attempt to log in.
- Trouble logging in? ITS is available to help at 314-977-4000 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central time), Monday through Friday. Please have your Banner ID number ready when you call.
- Note: Summer awards are considered part of the previous aid year (i.e. Summer 2018 is part of the 2017-2018 aid year)
- To accept the full amount for all awards, click “Accept Full Amount All Awards.”
- To accept a partial amount of an award, select that choice in the award decision dropdown box, type in the amount you wish to accept and click “Submit Decision.”
- To decline an award, select that choice in the award decision dropdown box and click “Submit Decision.”