Skip to main content
MenuSearch & Directory


Below you’ll find commonly needed forms for enrolling or withdrawing from Saint Louis University and completing other tasks through the SLU Office of the University Registrar.


Off-Campus Enrollment

Withdraw from a Course or from SLU

Alumni, Guest and Non-Student

Privacy and FERPA Compliance Forms

Other Forms

Academic Records Revision

See the Academic Records Revision page for information and forms.