Moving Beyond Empowerment and Engagement
featuring Doug Kirkpatrick - US Partner, NuFocus Strategic Group and Co-founder of the Morning Star Self-Management Institute
Hear the remarkable, eye-opening story of The Morning Star Company, a start-up business in 1990 that used groundbreaking management practices to become the largest tomato processing company in the world in less than a decade.
Friday, May 4, 2018
Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business
3674 Lindelll Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63108
8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
($295 & includes general session)
The Master Class will teach attendees how to:
- Prepare an organization for the realities of the workforce of the future
- Create a highly scalable enterprise without traditional bosses and titles
- Reshape and revitalize the role of managers as coaches, mentors, subject matter experts and other crucial resources
- Drive organizational agility, innovation and resilience through organizational self-management and shared leadership
- Create a workplace where individual autonomy and personal leadership drives organizational greatness without sacrificing control
- Leverage self-management to create strategic, sustainable business advantage
- Harness human engagement with policies and processes that support individual and team initiative
- Optimize team alignment and productivity through joint constructive accountability
Who should attend:
- Owners and presidents
- Senior operations managers
- Human resources and organization development professionals
- Heads of start-up businesses
- Anyone searching for a breakthrough in team performance
What people are saying about Doug’s book, Beyond Empowerment:
“This is an essential title for anyone building a library of books around ‘culture hacking.’ Beyond Empowerment is a compelling, powerful read.” Daniel Mezick, Culture Strategist and author of The Culture Game: Tools for the Agile Manager and The OpenSpace Agility Handbook
“This book … will make you forever look at every process and every workplace and realize, ‘There’s a better way.’ Whatever your question on self-management, this book has the answer.” Paul Walker, Self-Management Trainer, Zappos
“Beyond Empowerment is a must read for anyone ready to take a journey where human engagement is a priority and employees are truly empowered to drive strategy, make decisions and hold each other accountable.” Stephenie Gloden, Vice President, University of Phoenix.
Don’t miss this special opportunity to explore the future of work from a renowned thought-leader with a proven path for success.
For more information or to register, contact:
Les Landes – firstname.lastname@example.org – 314-664-6497
Beth-Anne Yakubu – email@example.com – 314-977-3852