Patrick Corrigan, PT, DPT, Ph.D.
Physical Therapy and Athletic Training
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Clinical Biomechanics and Epidemiology, Northeastern University
- Doctor of Philosophy, Biomechanics and Movement Sciences, University of Delaware
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Dayton
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Miami University
- Dr. Corrigan's research program aims to improve the outcomes for individuals with tendon and joint injuries by: 1) developing novel treatment strategies and 2) identifying biomechanical,structural and neurophysiological factors associated with poor patient outcomes. To answer research questions, Dr. Corrigan leverages skills and experiences in physical therapy, clinical biomechanics, diagnostic imaging and epidemiology.
Publications and Media Placements
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Society of Biomechanics
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis Research Society International
- American College of Rheumatology