Saint Louis University's Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience offers fellowships in three areas:
- Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship
- Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship
- Neuropsychology Fellowship
The department also offers the following interdisciplinary fellowship opportunities at Saint Louis University:
- Addiction Medicine Fellowship
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship
For more information, contact program coordinator Constance L. Zeltmann at 314-977-4828 or firstname.lastname@example.org.