The Saint Louis University School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University welcomes Rockhurst University students interested in taking online undergraduate courses in security and strategic intelligence and online graduate courses in cybersecurity to be transferred back to Rockhurst.
Students can select any of the following undergraduate courses below.
Computer Information Systems
- CIS 3250: Cybersecurity Principles
- CIS 4300: The Fundamentals of Computer Forensics
- CIS 4600: Cyber Threats and Defense
Security and Strategic Intelligence
- SSI 1500: Foundations of Security and Strategic Intelligence
- SSI 2000 Threat and Risk Assessment
- SSI 3000: Coordination across Agencies, Organizations, and Departments
- SSI 3100: Analytics in Security and Intelligence
- SSI 3200: Terrorism: Causes, Tactics, and Mitigation
- SSI 3800: Trends in Strategic Security and Intelligence
- SSI 4900:- Security and Strategic Intelligence Capstone
Students can select any of the following graduate courses below.
- CYBR 5000: Cybersecurity Principles
- CYBR 5010: Networking Concepts
- CYBR 5020: Data Administration
- CYBR 5030: Cyber Threats and Defense
Tuition for each course is as follows:
- Undergraduate rate: $390 per credit hour
- Graduate rate: $592.50 per credit hour
- Technology Fee: $50/term (Fall 1, Fall 2, Spring 1, Spring 2)
If you are a student at Rockhurst University and would like to take classes at Saint Louis University, the following steps will ensure your admission and registration for classes at SLU:
- Fill out the visiting student application.
- Complete the application and submit. If you have questions about the application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you fill out the application, an academic coach at the School for Professional Studies will reach out to you to confirm your admissions at SLU, assist you in registering for your desired course, and help set up your student account, called the MySLU portal (your MySLU student account will give you access to your SLU email and Canvas).
- Once registered for the course, access the class through Canvas on your MySLU account where you can keep up-to-date with assignments, exams and other important information.
- Frequently check your SLU email account and Canvas for important messages from your course instructor.
When you're ready to apply to take classes at Saint Louis University, follow these instructions:
- Click the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
- Fill out the application and submit. If you have questions about the application, contact email@example.com.
- Once your application is complete, you will be contacted by an academic coach in the School for Professional Studies to register and set up your student account.
Students at Rockhurst University can begin taking courses at SLU starting in the Fall 1 term on August 15, 2022.
You can view all courses on Banner Self-Service through your MySLU account. Follow these steps to see your student schedule:
- Select the 'Tools' tab in your MySLU.
- Click on "Banner Self-Service."
- Click on the link that says "Student" under Main Menu.
- Click on the link that says "Registration."
- Select "Student Schedule- Recommended for viewing and printing."
Your academic coach at the School for Professional Studies for undergraduate courses is Eboni Chism. Eboni can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your academic coach for graduate courses is Sharon Spicer. Sharon can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Your academic coach will assist you with course registration, setting up your MySLU account, and offer academic support during your time as a Saint Louis University student.
When looking up your classes in Banner Self-Service, the instructor teaching the course will be listed. To email the instructor for a course syllabus, click on the circular envelope icon located on the right-hand side of the instructor's name.
In accordance with the partnership, Rockhurst University will bill you directly for any courses taken at SLU.
You can access your student information on your MySLU under the "Student" tab.
All classes at the School for Professional Studies are offered online and can be accessed via your MySLU account through Canvas.
You can visit the SLU Barnes and Noble bookstore online to purchase your textbooks. The course instructor will have the name of your textbook on the course syllabus.
If you have questions about this process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-977-2269.