Saint Louis University welcomes eligible undergraduate visiting students from any college or university to enroll in college credit courses at SLU, as well as all non-degree seeking undergraduate students wanting to take a course at SLU but who are not currently enrolled at another institution. If you are wanting to take a graduate course as a non-degree seeking student, please apply through the Office of Graduate Education using the "Unclassified Applicants" tab.
When you're ready to apply to be a visiting/non-degree seeking student at Saint Louis University, follow these instructions:
- Enter your information on the application form below.
- An email will be sent to the email address you provided and include your username and password as well as next steps (if you do not receive an email, please contact Jacob Wierson at email@example.com or 314-977-3534 immediately). Please check all email folders, including your spam folder, for an email with login credentials.
- Follow the directions in the email and enter your username and password under the 'Log In' section on the left-hand side of the portal (link in email). Please only enter your username and password - no other information is needed.
- Click the 'Visiting Student Application' button.
- Complete your online application and send your official transcripts from your current institution to Brouster Hall, ATTN: Jacob Wierson, 3840 Lindell Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108.
- Once your application is complete and transcripts are received, you will be contacted by Jacob Wierson to register.
You can view all courses on Banner Self-Service.
Select the term that you want to view in the dropdown menu, and the subject area of courses you are looking for.
As part of the Visiting Student application, an official transcript must be sent to Saint Louis University directly from your current college or university. Please send all official transcripts to:
ATTN: Jacob Wierson
3840 Lindell Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63108
When looking up your classes in Banner Self-Service, the instructor teaching the course will be listed. To email the instructor for a course syllabus, click on the circular envelope icon located on the right-hand side of the instructor's name.
Tuition rates depend on the college or school that you are taking classes in. You can view 2019-20 rates at the Office of Student Financial Services website.
You can access your student information on your MySLU under the "Student" tab.
Parking information can be found by visiting Parking and Card Services.