Have you been admitted to SLU as a graduate student? Take the steps outlined below to finalize your enrollment. Don’t hesitate to contact your graduate admission counselor if you have any questions. If you are an international student, there are additional steps you’ll need to take.
If you applied using SLU’s online graduate application, you can notify us about your decision to accept or decline your admission by logging in and clicking on “Manage Your Account.” From there, you can access the decision form.
If you’ve used a third-party, centralized application to apply — such as SOPHAS for public health programs or CASPA for physician administration programs — you’ll need to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your decision.
Set up your SLU Net ID at password.slu.edu.
- Your SLU Net ID is your unique SLU username.
- Your initial SLU Net Password is the last 6-digits of your Banner ID preceded by "Id". (The “I” is capital.) Example: Your Banner ID is 001234567, so your initial SLU Net Password is Id234567.
- You are required to change your SLU Net Password before accessing SLU systems and then every 180 days.
Then, reset your password. Once you log in, you can change your password. Re-enter your old password (Id234567), enter your new password twice and click Change Password. Your new password must contain the following:
- One (1) capital and one (1) lowercase letter
- One (1) number
- A minimum of eight (8) characters, maximum of twenty (20)
- No special characters ( : * % !. , )
Log into mySLU at myslu.slu.edu. Use your SLU Net ID and SLU Net Password, then click Login. Click on the Tools tab to find links to systems, such as Banner Self-Service and other SLU applications and systems.
When logging in for the first time, you will be directed to set up your multi-factor authentication. You will need to log in upon completing that process.
Contact your department in order to receive enrollment directions, important dates and other information specific to your graduate program. You can also check the University calendar.
You’ll use your SLU ID card to access student services and campus buildings such as the library. Make sure to bring a photo ID, along with a copy of your class schedule.