Transferring to SLU
It doesn’t matter where your college career began, we’ll help you finish what you started.
At Saint Louis University, we welcome students who want to transfer colleges and the diversity of intellectual experiences they bring to our campus. And because you may have different questions than traditional first-year students, we offer specialized programs for transfer students and services to help you through the college transfer process.
Why Transfer to SLU?
- Top-ranked academic programs that welcome transfer students
- Proven returns on your investment in the form of employment outcomes
- Proactive answers about how to transfer your college credits
- Competitive financial aid for transfer students
- Simple transfer application process
- Special orientation for transfer students
Hear from current students who transferred colleges to SLU about finding a place here.
SLU is currently accepting transfer student applications. Our transfer application process is simple: there is no application fee, and we have dedicated transfer admission counselors to assist you along the way. Once you complete your application, we will automatically review your application for admission and consider you for scholarships. SLU's transfer applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so you don’t have to worry about missing deadlines.
See SLU's Requirements for College Transfer Admission