Saint Louis University has pioneered business education for more than a century with nationally ranked programs and leading research right here in St. Louis. Today, SLU's MBA and specialized business master's programs offer young and experience professionals alike flexible opportunities to enhance their skills while growing their networks. And thanks to a first-time student offer and generous scholarship opportunities, a top graduate business degree from Saint Louis University may not be as big of an investment as you think.
First Class Just $250
- First-time program enrollees can earn their first three credits in summer 2020 for just $250.
- Start summer courses online May 18 or June 29.
- No application fee and GMAT/GRE requirements waived for summer 2020 admission.
- Apply by May 1 to take advantage of this special summer offer.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- In addition to the $250 first class offer, all applicants are automatically considered for merit scholarship awards of up to $20,000 based on work experience and previous academic performance.
- Admitted students may also be eligible to apply for additional competitive donor scholarship opportunities awarded based on commitment to diversity and inclusion, advancing women in business, serving the community, entrepreneurship and more.
- Students receiving a tuition benefit from their employer have the option to defer their tuition balance to the end of the semester and pay when they receive reimbursement from their company.