Your Life in the Law Begins Here
Saint Louis University School of Law is a globally connected Catholic, Jesuit law school in an urban setting with 175 years of history. The strength of the faculty, breadth of course offerings and extensive clinical and professional skills experiences provide students with a well-rounded legal education.
We offer four concentrations, 10 dual degree programs, three centers of excellence, extensive professional skills training and unparalleled public service opportunities.
We are in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Situated among law firms, federal and state courts, and city government, our downtown location enables us to engage meaningfully with the justice system and the St. Louis law practice community.
- 01/19'Diversity Equity and Inclusion: Things to look for When Choosing an Internship'
- 01/21American Corporate Council (ACC) Informational Program
- 01/25'From the Nuremberg Trials to Today'
- 02/02Health Law Distinguished Speaker Series: 'Valuing the Vaccine'
- 02/12Center for International and Comparative Law and SLU Law Journal Symposium on Misinformation/Disinformation & the Law
- 02/16Health Law Distinguished Speaker Series
- 02/16'The Rule of Law in Diplomacy and Development'