Your Life in the Law Begins Here
Saint Louis University School of Law is a globally connected Catholic, Jesuit law school in an urban setting with 175 years of history. The strength of the faculty, breadth of course offerings and extensive clinical and professional skills experiences provide students with a well-rounded legal education.
We offer four concentrations, 10 dual degree programs, three centers of excellence, extensive professional skills training and unparalleled public service opportunities.
We are in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Situated among law firms, federal and state courts, and city government, our downtown location enables us to engage meaningfully with the justice system and the St. Louis law practice community.
- 01/26SLU Law Well-being listening sessions
- 01/26Mindfulness for Law Students
- 01/26Mass & Spiritual Guidance
- 01/31Mass & Spiritual Guidance
- 02/01JESSUP INTERNATIONAL LAW MOOT COURT INFO SESSION
- 02/02Mindfulness for Law Students
- 02/02A Sit-Down on Success with Judge Nicole Colber-Botchway