Your Life in the Law Begins Here
Saint Louis University School of Law is a globally connected Catholic, Jesuit law school in an urban setting with 175 years of history. The strength of the faculty, breadth of course offerings and extensive clinical and professional skills experiences provide students with a well-rounded legal education.
We offer four concentrations, 11 dual degree programs, three centers of excellence, extensive professional skills training and unparalleled public service opportunities.
We are in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Situated among law firms, federal and state courts, and city government, our downtown location enables us to engage meaningfully with the justice system and the St. Louis law practice community.
- 01/21SLU LAW Madrid: International Resume Workshop
- 01/21Presenting the Law School Hustle Part II: Welcome to the Second Semester
- 01/222020 Summer Law Program in Madrid Info Session
- 01/22Street Law Informational Meeting
- 01/22Mindfulness for Law Students
- 01/23Public Interest & Government Career Fair
- 01/27SBA General Assembly Meeting