Your Life in the Law Begins Here
Saint Louis University School of Law is a globally connected Catholic, Jesuit law school in an urban setting with 175 years of history. The strength of the faculty, breadth of course offerings and extensive clinical and professional skills experiences provide students with a well-rounded legal education.
We offer four concentrations, 10 dual degree programs, three centers of excellence, extensive professional skills training and unparalleled public service opportunities.
We are in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Situated among law firms, federal and state courts, and city government, our downtown location enables us to engage meaningfully with the justice system and the St. Louis law practice community.
- 10/221L Introduction to Symplicity
- 10/22'SCOTUS, the Election, and Reproductive Rights'
- 10/22Online Format: 'Your Vote. Your Conscience' Pre-Election Panel Discussion
- 10/22Health Law Association Upperclassmen Networking Event
- 10/22'What is 1776 Unites with Robert L. Woodson'
- 10/22SLU LAW Virtual Game Night
- 10/24WLSA Pumpkin Patch Trip