Your Life in the Law Begins Here
Saint Louis University School of Law is a globally connected Catholic, Jesuit law school in an urban setting with 175 years of history. The strength of the faculty, breadth of course offerings and extensive clinical and professional skills experiences provide students with a well-rounded legal education.
We offer four concentrations, 10 dual degree programs, three centers of excellence, extensive professional skills training and unparalleled public service opportunities.
We are in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Situated among law firms, federal and state courts, and city government, our downtown location enables us to engage meaningfully with the justice system and the St. Louis law practice community.
- 03/0533rd Annual Health Law Symposium, 'Disciplining Physicians Who Inflict Harm: New Legal Resources for State Medical Board Members'
- 03/05Pathways to Partnership Panel
- 03/05BHM: In-Person Movie Night
- 03/09'The Road to Zero, A Strategic Approach to Student Loan Repayment'
- 03/102021 Summer Law Program in Madrid Info Session
- 03/16ELA Employment Law Concentration Q&A Session
- 03/22Health Law Distinguished Speaker Series