Your Life in the Law Begins Here
Saint Louis University School of Law is a globally connected Catholic, Jesuit law school in an urban setting with 175 years of history. The strength of the faculty, breadth of course offerings and extensive clinical and professional skills experiences provide students with a well-rounded legal education.
We offer four concentrations, 10 dual degree programs, three centers of excellence, extensive professional skills training and unparalleled public service opportunities.
We are in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Situated among law firms, federal and state courts, and city government, our downtown location enables us to engage meaningfully with the justice system and the St. Louis law practice community.
- 09/28CICL Distinguished Int'l Speaker Series: 'Fake News & International Criminal Law'
- 09/28Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner Fellowship Presentation for 2Ls
- 09/28MedLaunch Launch Day 2021
- 09/29On-Campus Food Drive with St. Louis Food Bank
- 09/29Mindfulness for Law Students
- 09/29BARBRI Informational Talk for 3Ls
- 09/3020th Health Law Scholars Weekend