Your Life in the Law Begins Here
Saint Louis University School of Law is a globally connected Catholic, Jesuit law school in an urban setting with 175 years of history. The strength of the faculty, breadth of course offerings and extensive clinical and professional skills experiences provide students with a well-rounded legal education.
We offer four concentrations, 10 dual degree programs, three centers of excellence, extensive professional skills training and unparalleled public service opportunities.
We are in the heart of downtown St. Louis. Situated among law firms, federal and state courts, and city government, our downtown location enables us to engage meaningfully with the justice system and the St. Louis law practice community.
- 01/17Mass & Spiritual Guidance
- 01/18Spiritual Guidance with Fr. Seixas-Nunes
- 01/18SLU Law Well-being listening sessions
- 01/19MOLAP Spring 2022 Office Hours
- 01/19Mindfulness for Law Students
- 01/19Mass & Spiritual Guidance
- 01/20Diversity Equity and Inclusion: Things to look for When Choosing an Internship