Saint Louis University’s Department of Mathematics and Computer Science in Madrid offers two undergraduate degrees, as wells a minors in mathematics and computer science that can be completed entirely in Madrid.
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Minor in computer science
- Minor in engineering mathematics
- Minor in mathematics
Our faculty are innovators in pedagogy, curriculum development and classroom technology, and they are committed to helping you succeed. Faculty research interests span various areas of pure and applied mathematics, such as geometric function theory, statistics and number theory.
- Ana Granados Sanandrés, Ph.D., program director
- Adnan Ahmad, Ph.D.
- María Félix Soler
- Javier Gamo, Ph.D.
- Fairouz Medjahed, Ph.D.
- Marta Moreno Warleta, Ph.D.
- Ana María Portilla Ferreira, Ph.D.
- Javier Ignacio Romero, Ph.D.
- Anitha Srinivasan, Ph.D.
- Silvia Vargas, Ph.D.
Math Placement and Skills Assessment
SLU-Madrid’s Department of Mathematics is committed to helping you achieve your educational goals. We administer math placement tests at the beginning of each semester to set you up for success by ensuring you enroll in math courses of a suitable level.
The University provides free math tutors to help with select mathematics courses.
Contact Ana Granados Sanandres, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about tutors’ availability.
Spring 2019 Schedule
Daniel Montes Tolón:
- Monday: 11 a.m. - noon
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Friday: 10-11 a.m.
Tolón meets students in the glass office (by the science office) on the first floor of Padre Arrupe Hall.