SLU-Madrid's library offers users a variety of electronic resources, such as databases, electronic journals, e-books and electronic reference materials, available through Proxy Access to the St. Louis campus.
We continually update and acquire new materials. The primary objective of the library is to support teaching, learning, researching and studying on campus.
Our library facilities include:
- A reading room for silent, individual study
- A group study area (library commons and small study rooms)
- Open stacks containing most of the library's holdings
- library office and circulation desk
- Wireless internet and outlet access
- In addition to the loan of information resources, the library also offers loans of calculators, cables for portable devices and chargers
SLU-Madrid's library is a member of the American International Consortium of Academic Libraries, a library consortium of 26 institutions in 21 countries, committed to the American model of liberal education. Our library has belonged since the inception of this consortium in 2004, and we participate in several consortium programs as well as share resources with them. For further information on AMICAL, visit amicalnet.org.