The SLU-Madrid librarians offer immediate reference help in-person, on the phone, via Zoom or via email for all patrons.
For an in-depth consultation, write to email@example.com or make an appointment through the following form:
We encourage instructors to draw upon the Libraries' collections, technology, professional staff, and facilities to enrich their teaching and promote student learning. As part of the Libraries' services for faculty, we offer the following instructional services:
- Orientation to the library's collections, technology, and spaces.
- How to use/discover information through SLU search tools.
- Advanced searching techniques.
- Course-related instruction on subject-specific resources or collections.
- Special Topics such as: Evaluating Sources; Citing, plagiarism and copyright issues; Citation management; Finding Primary Sources; Fighting Fake News; and more.
- Custom research guides and learning objects created in collaboration with faculty.
Please, fill out the form below if you would like to request some library instruction: