SLU-Madrid's library offers users a wide variety of electronic resources, such as databases, electronic journals, ebooks and electronic reference materials, available through Proxy Access to the St. Louis campus.
We continually update and acquire new materials. The primary objective of the library is to support teaching, learning, researching and studying on campus.
Our library facilities include:
- A reading room for silent, individual study
- A group study area (library commons and small study rooms)
- Open stacks containing most of the library's holdings
- Library Office and Circulation Desk
- Computers, a photocopier and scanner
- Wireless internet and outlet access
SLU-Madrid's library is a member of American International Consortium of Academic Libraries, a library consortium consisting of 26 institutions in 21 countries, committed to the American model of liberal education. Our library has been a member since the inception of this consortium in 2004, and we are currently participating in several programs offered through the consortium as well as sharing resources with them. For further information on AMICAL, visit their website at amicalnet.org.