We encourage instructors to draw upon the Libraries' collections, technology, professional staff, and facilities to enrich their teaching and promote student learning at SLU-Madrid.
As part of the Libraries' services for faculty, we offer the following instructional services (PDF):
- Orientation to the library's collections, technology, and spaces.
- How to use/discover information through SLU search tools.
- Advanced searching techniques.
- Course-related instruction on subject-specific resources or collections.
- Special topics such as: evaluating sources; citing, plagiarism and copyright issues; citation management; finding primary sources; fighting fake news; and more.
- Custom research guides and learning objects created in collaboration with faculty.
Please, fill out the form below if you would like to request some library instruction: