As a faculty member at the School of Medicine, you are encouraged to take advantage of the many opportunities available to you at Saint Louis University.
The governing principles of the SLU faculty are outlined in the Faculty Manual. The faculty in the School of Medicine is also represented in the Saint Louis University Faculty Senate.
Other resources available here offer opportunities to optimize your career development as a faculty member at the SLU School of Medicine, regardless of whether your primary interests are research, education, or clinical care and service.
School of Medicine Links
- Faculty Manual (PDF)
- SOM Faculty Bylaws (PDF)
- SOM Faculty Constitution (PDF)
- SLUCare Current Compensation Plan (PDF)
- Guidelines for Faculty Appointment and Promotions (PDF)
- Dean's Town Hall: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 (Video)
Office of Professional Oversight
The Office of Professional Oversight can assist all members of the School of Medicine community with issues related to conflict resolution, interpersonal communication, academic, professional, or administrative concerns. The goal is to provide each of these services in an environment that is built upon trust, confidentiality, and neutrality.
Additional Faculty Resources
- Business Cards and Stationery
- Employee Assistance Program
- HR New Employee/House Staff Resources
- SLU Office of the Provost
- Travel and Entertainment Policy
- University Vendor Discounts