If you are in need of AMA credits below is a list of free CME offered online by Ohio Health Learning Continuing Medical Education.
- Missouri Sleep Society 2021 Webinar, May 15, 2021
- 32nd Annual Summer Geriatric Institute/Cognitive Stimulation Therapy Training, June 2021
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital CME Series (Otolaryngology) June 8, 2021
On-line CME Material
- Prevention of Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Across All Age Groups (on-line activity)
- Saint Louis University Medicolegal Death Investigator Training Course Enduring Material 2021
- The 13th Annual Acute Stroke Conference Review: Enduring Material
Regularly Scheduled Conferences
Regularly scheduled continuing medical education conferences at SLU occur weekly, monthly and quarterly.
View the calendar for dates, time, and location. Please note some RSS activities do not allow anyone but their department faculty to attend. You would need special permission if you have not been invited by the department.
Jointly Sponsored CME
- Anderson Hospital Tumor Board
- Missouri Delta Medical Center Tumor Conference
- OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony's Health Center Cancer Conference
Departments and divisions at Saint Louis University School of Medicine offer regularly scheduled activities with CME credits available to physicians.
Department and Division Rounds calendars are distinguished by color. To hide a calendar uncheck the box in the dropdown menu. Click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the calendar to view specific departments.
If you are a first-time visitor at any of these activities, be sure to contact the department to obtain specific dates and times, topics and exact locations, and to be placed on their regular mailing list for notices.
Also, complete a New Learner Form and submit at event sign-in so you can be sure to receive your CME credits.
Note that the availability of CME credits, as well as the dates, times and locations for activities, may change without prior notice. A record of CME credits earned may be obtained on request (annual basis from the departmental coordinator at the number shown). This information is being provided as a service of Saint Louis University School of Medicine for the faculty and staff of the university and community physicians.
To search for upcoming continuing education activities please go to the SLU CME website listed as Saint Louis University School of Medicine Continuing Education.
Improving Physician Resiliency: Steps Forward (Offered by the AMA)
Foster stress hardiness and protect against physician burnout.
Claudia Finkelstein, M.D., C.M., University of Washington School of Medicine
SSM Health-St. Louis Continuing Medical Education Offerings
In support of improving patient care, SSM Health is jointly accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.