Upcoming Live Events
- Trauma Symposium Program 2019, Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- The Perils and Promises of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare and Business, Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- The Original Medicolegal Death Investigator Training Course, Monday-Thursday, January 6-9, 2020
- The Original Medicolegal Death Investigator Training Course, Monday-Friday, August 24-28, 2020
Regularly Scheduled Conferences
Regularly scheduled continuing medical education conferences at SLU occur weekly, monthly and quarterly.
Jointly Sponsored CME
- Anderson Hospital Tumor Board
- Anderson Hospital Breast Cancer Conference
- Missouri Delta Medical Center Tumor Conference
- OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony's Health Center Cancer Conference
Departments and divisions at Saint Louis University School of Medicine offer regularly scheduled activities with CME credits available to physicians.
Department and Division Rounds calendars are distinguished by color. To hide a calendar uncheck the box in the dropdown menu. Click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the calendar to view specific departments.
If you are a first-time visitor at any of these activities, be sure to contact the department to obtain specific dates and times, topics and exact locations, and to be placed on their regular mailing list for notices.
Also, complete a New Learner Form and submit at event sign-in so you can be sure to receive your CME credits.
Note that the availability of CME credits, as well as the dates, times and locations for activities, may change without prior notice. A record of CME credits earned may be obtained on request (annual basis from the departmental coordinator at the number shown). This information is being provided as a service of Saint Louis University School of Medicine for the faculty and staff of the university and community physicians.
To search for upcoming continuing education activities please go to the SLU CME website listed as Saint Louis University School of Medicine Continuing Education.
Improving Physician Resiliency: Steps Forward (Offered by the AMA)
Foster stress hardiness and protect against physician burnout.
Claudia Finkelstein, M.D., C.M., University of Washington School of Medicine
SSM Health-St. Louis Continuing Medical Education Offerings
In support of improving patient care, SSM Health is jointly accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.