Thank you for your interest in staying overnight in a Saint Louis University residence hall.
You must sign the University’s conduct agreement and the emergency consent form before you can stay on campus. Both forms can either be submitted electronically or printed out, signed and brought with you when you visit campus.
Saint Louis University Conduct Agreement
Emergency Consent Form
- You will be staying in a residence hall with a student from a select group of SLU overnight hosts.
- Information on where you will meet your host will be provided to you in your confirmation materials.
- You must check in during the designated time or you cannot participate in the overnight stay.
- You will receive a ticket redeemable for one complimentary breakfast.
- Bring a sleeping bag and pillow, a towel, toiletries (soap, toothpaste, etc.) and money for snacks or a souvenir from SLU’s bookstore.
If you need to park your car on campus overnight, use the Saint Louis University garage located at the corner of Laclede Avenue and Grand Boulevard.
Upon your arrival, request a hangtag from your host. Please note: Failure to hang the tag from your rearview mirror or parking in another location may result in towing at your expense.Maps and Directions to SLU
Emergency Contact Information
The following 24-hour numbers are to be used for emergency situations only:
Office of Admission: 314-985-9332
Office of Public Safety: 314-977-3000