Living in the Micah community, you will be in the company of students who are diverse in their majors, their faith, their interests and their personal backgrounds.
You can apply to the Micah program through the SLU Office of Admission. If you have already applied to SLU, you can log back in and continue to the Micah application.
As a Micah student, you will have the opportunity for the following:
- Make friends among freshmen and sophomore students while living on a Micah floor in Marguerite Hall.
- Connect with other students who are interested in social justice and who think faith is important.
- Gather for an hour weekly in small and large groups to enjoy community activities led by older students.
- Experience two retreats designed for your community and led by older Micah students.
- Live among sophomore mentors who can help you out during your first year in college.
- Participate in floor activities organized by SLU's housing and residence life staff.