To ensure the Chaifetz School of Business continues to offer a leading business education for our students and impactful opportunities for alumni and the community, the school engages an external board of successful business professionals to help support the viability of the school’s academics, performance and direction.
The Chaifetz Executive Board is essential to a making the Chaifetz School a strong institution for business education.
While departments and programs across the school rely heavily on advisory boards composed of business professionals, the Chaifetz Executive Board advises the dean broadly regarding operations of the school.
The board meets on a regular basis, three to four times each year.
The members of the Chaifetz School’s advisory boards offer input for program review, may serve as outside judges of student work in selected courses and offer feedback on alumni performance in the professional world, post-graduation.
- David Barbeau, CEO of Barbeau Consulting, LLC
- Karen Bedell, Former Senior Vice President of Centene Corporation
- Amy Berg, President of S.M. Wilson
- Todd Buss, Financial Consultant at AXA Advisers, LLC
- Barry Cervantes, President of Camelot Life Coach Company
- Betsy H. Cohen, Executive Director of Mosaic Project
- Gary W. Cunningham, Senior Vice President of Business Management at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Jerome Dwyer, Founder of St. Louis Cardiology Center
- Kevin Ertl, Assistant Vice President of Private Banking at Commerce Trust Company
- Thomas J. Erman, Senior Vice President of Leasing and Sales at Gershman Commercial Real Estate
- Dan Farmer, Senior Analyst of Competitive Insights at Edward Jones
- Terrence Finn, President of Stern Brothers
- Michael Hackett, President of Hackett Security, Inc.
- Jamie Jabouri, President of Schowalter and Jabouri, P.C.
- Phillip Klevorn, Senior Vice President of UMB Private Wealth Management
- Jack Krings, Volunteer for the Jesuit Province
- John Kueneke, Senior Advisor of News-Press and Gazette Broadcasting
- Paul Leightner, Vice President of Reporting & Analytics, System Administration and Error Resolution at U.S. Bank
- Martin Lyons, President & CEO of Ameren
- Cheryl Matejka, CFO of Mercy East Communities
- Mike Medart, President of Medart, Inc.
- Diane Metzger, Attorney at Tueth Keeney Cooper Mohan Jackstadt, P.C.
- Aldo Noseda, Vice President and CIO of Eastman Chemical
- Dennis Payne, Former President and CEO of AT&T Yellow Pages
- Brett Rufkahr, COO of Alpine Investment Management, LLC
- J. Daniel (Dan) Sabio, Sabio Financial and Insurance Services, LLC
- Jerry Sax, Board of Directors and CFO of Electrical Components International
- Beth Schulte, Principal at UHY Advisors MO, Inc.
- Steven A. Schumm, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Finance at Love Savings Holding Company
- Rex Sinquefield, President of the Show-Me Institute
- Austin Smith, Co-Founder & CEO of Mission Control GG
- Allison Talbot, Vice President of Operations at Miss Elaine, Inc.
- Richard G. Thornberry, CEO of Radian Group, Inc.
- Todd N. Teixeira, Vice President of Supply Chain Forecasting and Analytics at Express Scripts
- Christopher T. Vincent, Head of Fixed Income/Investment Management at William Blair & Co.
- Damon (Don) S. Vitale, Managing Partner at Manchester Capital
- Robert Vitale, President and CEO of Post Holdings
- Marquita Wiley, President of Trenier Enterprises
- Keat Wilkins, President of Sense Corp.
- Robert Baer, Former CEO of Metro
- Virginia Barnes, President and CEO of United Space Alliance
- Charles Boyce, President and CEO of Innsbrook Corporation
- John Capellupo, Former President of McDonnell Douglas Aerospace
- Robert J. Ciapciak, Partner at Edward Jones
- Tom Chulick, Former Chairman and CEO of UMB Bank- St. Louis
- Gerald E. Daniels, Former CEO of Boeing Military Aircraft and Missiles
- Robert Davis, Former Managing Director of Crimson Capital
- Joseph D. Garea, Managing Director of Hancock Securities Group, LLC
- Michael Hollander, Michigan Market Leader at Commerce Bank
- Dee Joyner, Senior Vice President of Organizational Development at Commerce Bank
- Mark Lamping, President of the Jacksonville Jaguars Football Team
- Dave Rabe, Vice President of Financial Operations at Emerson
- Ellen Sherberg, Former Publisher of the St. Louis Business Journal