The faculty of the Albert Gnaegi Center for Health Care Ethics at Saint Louis University hold the highest degrees attainable in law, medicine, philosophy, psychology and theology.
- Jeffrey P. Bishop, M.D., Ph.D.
- Harold Braswell, Ph.D.
- Jill E. Burkemper, Ph.D.
- Jason Eberl, Ph.D. Center Director
- Kyle Karches, M.D., Ph.D.
- Erica K. Salter, Ph.D., HEC-C
- Stephanie Solomon Cargill, Ph.D., M.S.P.H.
- Yolonda Y. Wilson, Ph.D.
- Tobias Winright, Ph.D.
Affiliated faculty hold degrees in health care ethics, public health and research methodology.
Mader Visiting Professorship
- Joseph A. Stramondo, Ph.D. (AY '22-23)
- Alexandre A. Martins, Ph.D. (AY '21-22)
- Gaymon Bennett, Ph.D. (AY '20-21)