Saint Louis University's Division of Human Resources assists employees with benefits, payroll, compensation and University policies.
We serve the University community by delivering fair and competitive policies and programs, lead talent management solutions, and unite mission, strategy and people through collaborative partnerships.
Human Resources will adopt best practices to engage diverse, talented people to provide an exceptional environment that advances the personal and professional well-being of our University community.
Values and Guiding Principles (MAGIS)
- Mission: We are committed to providing programs, services and development opportunities to the University community that are grounded in our shared Ignatian values.
- Attitude: We are passionate about doing more and being more for the University community that we serve.
- Guidance: We share our expertise to manage change and ensure that the University's human capital is aligned and ready to fulfill the University's mission and vision.
- Ingenuity: We seek to sustain a culture of continuous improvement and innovation in a dynamic learning environment.
- Service: We believe that excellent customer service comes from the heart and is nurtured through respect, compassion and love.