Saint Louis University Employee Health, located at SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital - West Pavilion, offers a variety of services to staff and faculty.
- COVID-19 risk assessment and testing
- New hire health screening
- Mandatory OSHA required flu shot and respiratory fit testing
- Medical surveillance for specialty exposures- (lab animal handling and biohazard, bloodborne pathogen)
- Work related injury care
Making an Appointment
To make an appointment with Saint Louis University Employee Health, call 314-257-8400 during working hours. For after hours emergencies, call 314-257-8000 and ask to speak to the Saint Louis University Employee Health on call staff member.
Report potential exposures and positive COVID-19 test results to Employee Health immediately. Your work status will be assessed and testing offered as needed after the assessment by a registered nurse.
- Steven Cummings M.D., Medical Director
- David Bell M.S.N., APRN FNP-C
- Sarah Zahn, Registered Medical Assistant
- Brenda Villaneda, Medical Assistant
- Carol Roberson, Registered Medical Assistant
- Victoria Duffie, Registered Medical Assistant