The following legal notices inform you of your rights under federal law.
- COBRA Initial Rights Notice
- Premium Assistance under Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program(CHIP)
- Newborns’ and Mothers’ Health Protection Act Disclosure
- Medicare Part D Notice of Creditable Coverage
- Women’s Health and Care Rights Act
- Vitality Wellness Incentive Disclosure
Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs)
As required by the Affordable Care Act, Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs) are posted here. If you would like a paper copy of the SBCs (free of charge), you may also call 1-314-977-2595.
Saint Louis University is required to make SBCs available that summarize important information about health benefit plan options in a standard format, to help you compare and make an informed choice. The health benefits available to you provide important protection for you and your family and choosing a health benefit option is an important decision.
Summary Annual Report
You are entitled to receive a summary report of the plan’s annual financial report. The plan administrator is required by law to furnish each participant with a copy of this Summary Annual Report.
- 403(b) and Retirement Plan Summary Annual Report
- Health and Welfare Summary Annual Report