The following legal notices inform you of your rights as a Saint Louis University employee under federal law.
- COBRA Initial Rights Notice
- Premium Assistance under Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program(CHIP) (PDF)
- Newborns’ and Mothers’ Health Protection Act Disclosure (PDF)
- Medicare Part D Notice of Creditable Coverage (PDF)
- Victims Safety and Security Act Notice (PDF)
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act (PDF)
- Marketplace Exchange Notice (PDF)
- Saint Louis University Welfare Benefit Plan Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF)
- HIPAA Special Enrollment Rights Notice (PDF)
Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs)
As required by the Affordable Care Act, Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs) are posted here. If you would like a paper copy of the SBCs (free of charge), call 1-314-977-2595.
Saint Louis University must make SBCs available that summarize important information about health benefit plan options in a standard format to help you compare and make an informed choice. The health benefits available provide important protection for you and your family, and choosing a health benefit option is an important decision.
Summary Annual Report
You are entitled to a summary of the plan’s annual financial report. The plan administrator is required by law to furnish each participant with a copy of this Summary Annual Report.
- 401(a) Retirement Plan Summary Annual Report (PDF)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Summary Annual Report (PDF)
- Health and Welfare Summary Annual Report