Saint Louis University Career Services has assembled the following resources related to career development to assist you during the coronavirus pandemic.
Internship and Job Opportunities During COVID-19
Many employers are actively posting internships and jobs on Handshake, SLU’s career development database. Log onto Handshake to access our jobs database, job search resources, and submit application documents for review.
- To learn how to refine a job search on Handshake, check out this “How to Handshake” video, or for more help using Handshake, check out Career Services' “How to Handshake” playlist on YouTube
- If you need help accessing Handshake or need an account, email email@example.com
- View the most recently posted jobs and internships in Handshake
- Read "500 Companies Hiring Students on Handshake"
- Connect to SLU Alumni using SLU Connections
Continue Your Education
Career Services can assist students and alumni planning to continue their education by providing guidance on searching, the application process, resumes, CVs and interviewing.
- Explore graduate programs at SLU
- Explore certificate programs through the School for Professional Studies
Additional Career Resources
- Explore remote internship opportunities through Parker Dewey. These micro-internships allow you to work from home while completing a project for companies as a paid consultant. For more information, view this video: Introducing Micro-Internships for Students and Recent Grads
- View a list of companies actively seeking internship candidates