Join a webinar to learn more about the Ph.D. and M.A. degrees in higher education administration and student personnel administration respectively, plus an online specialty program in student personnel administration.
- - 32 credit hour, M.A. non-thesis program
- - 18 credit hour specialty program
- - 42 hour Ph.D. program
- - Individualized academic experiences to satisfy the intellectual interests of students
- - Exposure to practical application of theory to practice such as the award-winning Allies for Inclusion: The Ability Exhibit
- - Application of the social and moral values needed in higher education management and research
The dates and times of the recruitment webinars are:
After registering, the webinar organizer will communicate with participants about this event.