Friday, 18 January, 2019
This year the National Association of Health Services Executives- St. Louis Chapter will be hosting its Fifth Annual Leadership Symposium at 7 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 18, at Salus Center.
This year’s event will consist of a Men’s and Women’s Forum, in which both groups will discuss leadership from each perspective. At the end all will come together to debrief and share take-a-ways.
The conference’s agenda is as follows:
- 7 to 7:30am: Registration, Breakfast, and Networking
- 7:30 a.m. to 7:40 a.m: Welcome by Rhonda Belue, Ph.D., Saint Louis University chair of the Department of Health Management and Policy
- 7:45 a.m. to 9 a.m.: Men's and Women's Breakout Sessions and Q&A
- 9:05 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: Collective (Men and Women) Debrief and Closing Remarks
Breakout sessions include:
- Mark Albert - Washington University School of Medicine, Supervisor, Clinical Support Services
- Steven Player, PharmD - Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Director, Center for Diversity and Cultural Competence
- Jason Ware - CareSTL Health, Executive Director-CareSTL Foundation
Moderator - Brian Washington - Generate Health, Manager, Partnerships and Planning
- Kimberly Enard, Ph.D. - Saint Louis University, Assistant Professor, Health Management and Policy
- Deidre Griffith - Missouri Foundation for Health, Program Director
- Angelleen Peters-Lewis, PhD, RN - Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Chief Nursing Executive
Moderator - Calencia Mitchell - BJC HealthCare, Associate Administrator
Parking will be available in the lot adjacent to the Salus Center on Lafayette.