Join the Boeing Institute of International Business on Wednesday, Oct. 12, to recognize global business leaders and student scholars.
The event begins at 5:30 p.m. in the Anheuser-Busch Auditorium in the John Cook School of Business at Saint Louis University. After the ceremony, all are welcome to stay for a celebratory reception. Reservations should be made by Oct. 7.
The event is sponsored by Tom and Kate Gunn.
The 2016 Globalist Award will be presented to Francois Fraudeau, CEO, Novus InternationalThe 2016 International Visionary Award will be presented to Peter Wyse-Jackson, Ph.D., president, Missouri Botanical Gardens.
2016 Student Scholars
- Anheuser-Busch Global Business Scholar: Gina Kowalczyk
- BIIB Advisory Board International Business Scholar: Hope Williams
- Bud Berman and Kellwood Company Global Business Scholar: Xixian He
- Neil Seitz International Business Student Scholarship: Claire Titus-Heronimo
- Novus Global Business Scholarship: Miransa Koors
- Seung Kim International Business Scholarship: Fleur Maarse
All undergraduate students concentrating their studies in international business with a grade point average of 3.0 and above were invited to submit an application for a scholarship. Those submitted were anonymously reviewed and ranked by a scholarship committee based on their academic, service, and professional achievements. The top applicants were selected for the scholarships.
Register here. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-977-3898.
Awards Ceremony Honorary Committee
- Pat Sly, Emerson, executive vice president (chairman)
- Jerry Daniels, The Boeing Company, retired president and CEO of Military Aircraft and Missile Systems
- Leonard Guarraia, Ph.D., World Agricultural Forum, chairman emeritus
- Tom Gunn, Gunn Group, president
- Joe Reagan, St. Louis Regional Chamber, president and CEO
- John Tvrdik, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, managing partner
Awards Ceremony Planning Committee
- Dennis Plummer, Arvegenix (chairman)
- Kevin Carr, Marsh (vice chairman)
- Robert Clausen, Solutia (retired), chair emeritus
- Gene Cunningham, The Boeing Company
- Cyndy Donato, Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- David Orthwein, Fieldwood Farm
Special Thanks to Partners
- St. Louis Regional Chamber
- Missouri International Trade & Investment Office
- The Missouri Partnership
- U.S. Department of Commerce Commercial Service
- World Trade Center Saint Louis
- World Agricultural Forum
- World Affairs Council
- St. Louis U.S. Export Assistance Center (USEAC)
- International Institute of St. Louis
- St. Louis Mosaic Project
- Transportation Club of St. Louis