You’ve refreshed Instagram and Twitter at least 10 times in the last hour, and there’s nothing new. It looks like it’s time to add some new pages to your feeds. Follow Saint Louis University, the Billiken and more using the links below.
Why You Should Follow: You won't want to miss our latest stories, not to mention our stunning shots of the most photogenic spots on campus. We'll also give you the inside look at events and the latest looks into campus life. Find us at @SLU_Official.
Why You Should Follow: We know you’re busy and/or need information quickly. We’re here for you. If you want the latest about what's happening on campus in 60 seconds or less, follow @SLU_Official on Twitter.
Why You Should Follow: Get an inside look on what it's like to be a student at SLU, plus tips on the day's must-do events, behind the scene snaps from big events like commencement and Fall Welcome, and more.
Why You Should Subscribe: Just finished a pretty intense Netflix series and don’t know what to do next? Try SLU’s YouTube to get out of that post-binge funk. You’ll find recaps of campus events, student stories and more.
Why You Should Subscribe: There are plenty of pictures and videos of life on campus plus stories on cool research, campus events and student profiles. You can also find contests where you can win some SLU swag.
You'll find a community of more than 82,000 alumni, current students, faculty and staff to network with on SLU's LinkedIn profile. Follow us to hear about news impacting academics, leadership, industry and more.
Get ideas for decorating your dorm room, tips about eating healthy on campus and links to our favorite SLU merchandise on Pinterest.
All SLU Social Media, All the Time
Have a special interest at SLU? Are you the Billiken's biggest fan? Don't miss these accounts:
- The Billiken: See SLU through the Billiken’s eyes on Snapchat (and he always knows where free food is on campus, so everyone wins). Or, follow our mascot on Twitter and Facebook to see photos and posts about athletics, campus events, alumni friends and more.
- Athletics: Looking for the latest scores and player news from Billiken sports teams? Catch Billiken Athletics on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Alumni: Graduated from SLU? Don't miss our alumni accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Admission: Thinking about attending SLU? Stay on top of deadlines and hear why other students chose Saint Louis University by following our admission team on Twitter and Facebook. Parents, there is a place for you, too. If your student is admitted, you can join our SLU Parent and Family Facebook Group.
- Madrid Campus: If you already have dreams of one day studying on the other side of the Atlantic, see what SLU-Madrid is up to on its Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- SLU's President: University President Dr. Fred Pestello’s Twitter account is a prime place to interact with the president and get a look at his day-to-day life. He's on Instagram, too!
- Research: Stay informed about grants and get the latest news from SLU's researchers on Twitter at @SLUResearch.
- Campus Alerts: SLU's Department of Public Safety will keep you informed about breaking news and ways our officers stay involved on campus through outreach, service and more. Find the latest on Twitter and Instagram.
With so many great events happening all over SLU, be sure to follow our academic program’s social media accounts, too. That way, you’ll never miss out on great speakers, study groups and extracurricular opportunities.
Have a suggestion for a SLU account everyone should follow? Tag us @SLU_Official on Twitter, and we might share your rec.