Now Available: Register for the COVID-19 Vaccine
April 8, 2021
Dear SLU community members,
We are thrilled to offer the COVID-19 vaccine to you, our SLU community, alumni and loved ones of our Billikens.
Previously, we required everyone to fill a survey out indicating where they fell in Missouri’s population priority plan, but now that all Missourians are eligible to be vaccinated, we are eager to open up our clinics to you.
We are offering two different types of COVID-19 vaccine: the two-dose Moderna vaccine and the single-dose Johnson & Johnson (J&J) vaccine.
Please use the following link to find dates/times for vaccine appointments. If you don’t see a date or time available, that is because it either filled up, or we don’t have a clinic that day.
A few key items:
- Additional dates/times: When we add clinics to our schedule, the link above will be updated to reflect those options.
- Age restrictions: Both vaccines are only available to those who are 18 years and older.
- Scheduling a second dose: If you receive the Moderna vaccine, we will schedule your second dose for about 28 days later here at SLU.
- Emergency use authorization (EUA): Please review the EUA for either the Moderna vaccine or the J&J vaccine before scheduling.
- Required consent form: We require everyone to fill out a consent form prior to vaccination. You can fill it out in person at the clinic, or print it and bring it with you. Please consult with your doctor if you answer yes to any of the questions on the health history section of the form.
- Already vaccinated? If you are a member of the SLU community (faculty, staff or student) and have already been vaccinated, please fill out this Google Form and let us know.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank you for doing your part to prevent COVID-19 transmission.